Where are you located & do you have parking?
- We are located at 5625 Lankershim Blvd, North Hollywood CA 91601 (right by Burbank Blvd) in the NoHo arts district. There is plenty of 2 hour free street parking out front. 818-980-AERI (2374).
What should I wear to class?
- For Pole class you should wear shorts, boy shorts or booty shorts and a tank, tee shirt or bra top. Yoga pants or legging are perfectly okay for beginners, however once you progress you will need shorts in order to have enough skin to stick to the pole. Shoes are always optional – bring them if you have them or want to wear them – they are fun but not required! For Aerial Cirque/Lyra/Aerial Yoga/Hammock & Silks leggings or tighter long pants that cover the back of the knee is preferable – no slippery clothing.
- For BUTI class what ever you are comfortable moving in but realize you will SWEAT alot in this class so less is more!
- Please remove all jewelry before every class and do not wear any lotions or oils on skin.
What should I bring to class?
- Please bring a towel and/or yoga mat for any floor based classes. The studio does have yoga mats for your use – but we encourage you to bring your own. Bottled water is available for purchase in the studio.
Am I strong/fit enough for this?
- Our classes are structured so that everyone at any fitness level can participate! Of course before starting any new fitness regimen you should consult your physician with any issues or questions.
Do you accept walk ins?
- We encourage scheduling online using our online scheduling system. If you are unable to schedule online please call the studio to check class availability and so we can book your class. We do accept walk ins but there is no guarantee of availability OR an open class. If you are a walk in OR new student please call first and arrive at least 15 minutes early.
Do you have a cancellation policy?
- Our cancellation policy is 12 hours before class. If you do not cancel within this time you void your session & payment without exception.
What if a class is cancelled?
- If a class doesn’t fill or is cancelled for what ever reason, we will refund you, credit your account or reschedule your class – it’s your choice.
- All classes (EXCEPT Open Pole/BUTI/SILKS) need 2 students signed up in them to keep the class open for the day, please refer to specific class.
How long do my multi pack/packages last?
- All Classes/Multi Packs & Monthly Packages have an expiration date and must be completed by the end date mentioned on site. If you are unable to complete them due to an illness or injury please notify the studio by email or certified mail. Once we have received this and responded we will put your classes/package for up to 3 months.
Are your classes co-ed and can people watch your classes?
- All of our classes are co-ed (except for our 6 Week Beg/Adv. Beg. Pole Session)
- To respect our students we do not allow spectators during any of the classes while they are in session.
How long are your classes?
- All of our classes are 1 hour – 1.5 hours each. Please refer to the class descriptions/schedule for actual class length.
Can my child under 18 years old take class?
- At this time all ALL CLASSES are 18 AND OVER only.
Can I bring my child to the studio and have them wait for me in the lobby during class?
- No. Unfortunately at this time we do not have child care and the staff cannot be responsible for watching children during the day.
What is the meaning to life?
- Love, Liberty & Flight!
Come Fly With us!